6.21.2012

Lame-sauce Slowpoke (a.k.a. Wild Cards Concert happened almost a month ago!)

Amazing things have been happening.

AMAZING, I tell you.

But have I been blogging? No.


To try and make these short and sweet I'm not going to go crazy and try to catch you up in one post. 
I promise. Let's journey back to June 1st and 2nd. But mostly the 1st. 

WILD CARDS ROCK THE HOUSE!

The Wild Cards band opened their summer with two fantastic performances. The first was in Mom's and Dad's backyard, and it was stupendous. See? Below are two excited concert-goers. 
 The drummer. The sexy drummer. (I hope you read this, Rich.)
 Our fans! And we got a special visit from the Mike and Wendy Stubbs clan! That was a treat. As you'll see in later jam videos. :)
 My fantastic cousin Stepper was our guest performer for the evening. She has such a lovely voice! I wish you could have heard her.
 Ruthie and Finn, chillin'. I've decided they're going to be great friends. Just look at those camera faces!
 Two of the loveliest faces in the audience. Gotta love these gals. As I post this I realize that I need some quality Sten time soon. :)
 And here is a shot of the band! Well...half of it. The super manly half. :) It's my hubby, daddy, and unc! So talented!

And, not to disappoint, I figure I'll throw in a video or two.

This first one (above) is "On My Mind" by Kalai. 
The next ones are of the JAM FEST that was held after the show. Oh yes, you'll find more than one Stubbs on the stage!

(Unfortunately Wendy, no, I did not manage to get Mark singing "I'm Too Sexy.")(Bummer, huh!)

7 comments:

Nae said...

Ah! The videos didn't work....hmmmmm....

michaelstubbs said...

Great pictures though.

wendys said...

Thanks again for a fun time!!

Rich said...

i like being the Sexy drummer.

Julie said...

I am bummed the videos didn't work....I wish we could have seen then LIVE in concert!! Cute little babies everywhere (that is NOT a baby-hungry comment, just an aunt that would love to kiss and hold them then hand them back!!)

Jangs said...

Fun fun fun

SP said...

hopefully we'll see some wild cards this next year!