HALLOWEEN
Here are some Halloween sound effects to get you in the mood to see our costumes.
...bad news...no matter how many times I tried, this video won't upload. I'm truly bummed, because it was my chance to prove to you all that Ruth makes the most adorable faces and sounds that have ever come out of a human child. Maybe someday I'll get it to work.
We enjoyed a ward trunk-or-treat the Saturday before Halloween, and then took Uncle Kay around on the actual night. Auntie Sarah joined us, which was fun. I got blisters, but it was worth it to wear my perfect pirate boots. They're two sizes too small. Sniff.
For those of you who missed the memos on Facebook, Lily was a blast. She thanked the people manning the door for sharing and said goodnight and even had to use a restroom at one house instead of take a piece of candy. Good times.
CATS
Some of you Stubbs folks will recognize this:
The Cat has had some work done. I'd be polite about it and say it was just a few minor tweaks and tucks, but that would be a complete lie. The Cat has undergone some serious changes, but for a very good reason. It wanted to greet its beloved Bonnie and Paul in style.
Things got a little scary...
...and then things just got fun.
And here you have it! It is no longer The Cat. It is now The Swedish Cat. Dala Cat, for short.
Thanks to those who placed it front and center to welcome Bonnie and Paul home! I wish I could have been there, but I heard it was well received. :)
DOLLHOUSES
Remember when I teased you with a picture of a lovely dollhouse?
I'll tease you with another one.
The story won't be ready until the house is...so if you're curious about it, pray that I get it finished soon. :)
BABIES
Yeah, they're having a great time being sisters!






6 comments:
Love my girls. All three
Brilliant work on the cat. I love it.
Great pictures. The cat is awesome! What a history it has!
Can't wait to see the finished dollhouse!
I can't wait to see the dollhouse too! Happy late Halloween!
love the pictures. I need help on the Gnome house. We need to get together soon before the sheetrocking starts.
Post a Comment