11.29.2012

Should we vote on it?

Our blog's title was a bit archaic. I mean, Ruth is almost 8 months old and we still don't have a lame, two-syllable-repeated-sound-inside-joke-nickname for her yet.

Our blog can no longer continue ignoring the existence of our second daughter in its title. So we need a new one. (Title, not second daughter.) 

Here are some thoughts.

Three Princesses and their Ogre
The quartet
Quartet of Stubbies
He has Hobbit feet, she has too many hobbies
2 vs 2
We stay up late watching the Avatar series


You have this opportunity to vote and put up some suggestions of your own! What do you REALLY want to call us?



7 comments:

Robyn said...

I like 2 vs. 2. Easily updated when each of your future 8 children come along... ;)

Kimi Price said...

I like it when family blogs have the family's last name in the title. Makes it easy for people to remember whose blog it is. So my suggestions are:

A Bunch of Stubbs
That's the ticket, Stubbs!
Stubbing It Up
Everybody Lubs the Stubbs

Or the like. :)

Julie said...

I like 2V2. Too many possibilities!

Nae said...

Kimi, your suggestions made me laugh. I like them. :)

Anna said...

Go Appa!

SP said...

hummmmm I like a bunch of stubbs

michaelstubbs said...

"I have no response to that."--from Joe Versus the Volcano.

But really, I don't know. For myself, I liked veiled anonymity and, therefore, would keep my name and my kids identities out of the title. I also like truncated titles: Hobbies and Hobbit Feet. Don't explain. Imply.