These days we've been super busy. Although if you ask me what we've been busy with I don't know that I could give you a straight answer. But I've been 25 for over a month now, and that feels good.
Oh yeah, and getting so many likes on Facebook when I write the things that Lily says feels really good, too. :)
I might upload more recent photos soon.
I might think of something awesome to talk about.
I might just keep posting things so that Grandmas and Grandpas don't get angry.
I might actually go to bed now that both girls are asleep.
Love you all.




6 comments:
Love you too!
I like the snowmen. Are they caroling with the girls? Very cute!!
that picture of lilly with the snow ball needs to be blown up big!sooo funny
My mom said that after you sang and said "Merry Christmas" during caroling, Lily said a perfect, "Merry Christmas herself. :) Such sweet girls!
I LOVE the picture with Ruth bundled up. She looks terrified. hahaha!
How did I not see this post before! Cute little girls. So glad we got to see you.
You are amazazing, my dotter!
Post a Comment