12.16.2013

We've got our Christmas spirit going strong!


And now Ruth walks around the house singing, "Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle bells, etc."

We went to see Frozen as a family, and Lily belts out "Let it go!" all over the house. She actually has most of the words memorized. Pretty fun.

Ruth can't seem to leave our tree alone. It's a good thing it's only 3 1/2 feet tall. Instead of pulling it over on herself she fell off the edge of the couch into it. That sort of thing. :)

Rich is happy to be done with his first Music Therapy semester. He intends to party these next few weeks, like a crazy person.

I'm having a super fun time with my little family. I may or may not write a Christmas letter this year. :)


2 comments:

Julie said...

I like Ruth mouthing the words in that little section-- that was so cute....

Jangs said...

Love you kids. Merry Christmas to all