7.22.2008

Did you notice that in adventure novels no one ever has to go to the bathroom?

Dianey Face and Robyn and Suzie have lists. Not the kind that you lock someone in to mock them and throw veggies at them. Those aren't nice. And those girls are niiiice (like fiiine).

Their "15" lists are truly very inspiring. I myself have begun to consider pondering the process of beginning my own list. Today--oh today!--I found something to go on my list. I have given it great thought. No doubt I spent at least six minutes thinking about this one thing, and this one thing only.

On my "15" list: When it's really hot outside so that the tar on the streets softens enough for me to wear stilettos around and leave cool designs all over and try (unsuccessfully, so far) to get my shoe irreparably stuck in the street.

3 comments:

Dianey Face said...

I feel so honored that you would mention me in your blog! :) Remember when we would walk on those funny tar squiggly lines, barefoot in the middle of the street? I suppose you know you've graduated from a child to a woman when instead of feeling the tar squishing between your toes and forming to your feet, tar plus your high heels may provide the perfect scene for a real live chick flick. "You saved my shoe! My life! You saved my life!"

Nickolas Pickolas said...

Janae,
I love your blog! It rocks. By the way, when I was a kid I used to play with the tar on the streets all the time. I wish I had a funny story about it, but I just thought about it for a couple of minutes... and I couldn't come up with any. Sorry!
Nickolas Pickolas

Robyn said...

Oooh! That's a good one for your Top 15 list. I want to hear more! Do you have a Bottom 15 yet?