- Calvin (from Calvin and Hobbes)
I love Calvin and Hobbes. I also love trying new things. This play that I'm in...this is definitely a new thing for me. You see, the last play I performed in I was a man with a beard and a sword. I didn't speak at all, I just got to walk around the stage, drag people by their hair, hold dying men in my lap (not too bad...they were pretty handsome...) and hand Gloucester's eyes to Goneril so that she could pull them out and squish them. Needless to say, the play I'm in right now, Darkwatch, is a little bit different.
First, I actually talk. In fact, I say a lot. Second, I'm a girl. That's nice. :)
So I'm a-thinkin' you should all come. Definitely! The set of short plays been praised and reviewed...and it basically rocks. Plus, it's only $5 admission, which is wonderful for the number of amazing plays you'll be seeing! There are five shows left! Tonight, Friday, Saturday (a matinée and an evening) and then next Monday. Come! It'll blow your socks off! The theater is at 100 N 105 E in Provo.
You know you want to!!!
;)
2 comments:
I would love to add a resounding "AMEN" to this post. Is that sacreligious? I went on opening night and I loved it! Everyone should go!!!
Oh, do I ever!!! . . . know I want to see it, that is. Look for me in the audience next Monday!
Post a Comment