7.02.2008

"Getting our marriage license was the most unromantic thing I've ever done."

- Janae's Co-worker

I've finally done something "college people" do! For my very first ever midnight showing I went with my brother to see Hancock.

Diagnosis?

Not worth it. Maybe it could be, if you watch it with a language filter, but it was still too crude for me and I won't recommend it to anyone. Quite honestly a let-down. Intriguing story...but not enough to salvage what I felt was a hashed plot line. Do you ever feel like the movie you're watching is pointless and then suddenly in the last 30 minutes they throw an entire history/plot/storyline/crisis upon you? The movie was unbalanced, to say the least.

Don't hate me if you liked it. :) We can still be friends.

2 comments:

Suzie said...

Thanks for the heads-up. I've heard some similar review for this movie, and I don't think I'll be seeing it any time soon. Dark Knight, on the other hand . . .

Anna said...

Ew! Yes! Perfect synopsis. That was a bad movie.

But midnight showings are so much fun!