Ok I am glad to be back to a place that has seat belts. They sort of don't exit in Ukraine. But Sweden is efficient. The car really yells at you if they aren't buckled. I promise to buckle up
I always click it. Did you notice how the mom wrapped her arms around the dad over the right shoulder? It struck me as odd, until I realized they are british and drive on the other side of the car and road.
I always buckle up as soon as I get in the car, and my husband always buckles up with the first block or two after starting to drive. But I'm going to show this to him and see if I can get him to buckle as soon as he gets in.
8 comments:
It made me think that the mom will have a lot to vacuum up later.
I got the chills. Cool.
I had to think twice before I realized it too. Butterfly wings on little girls? Pretty cool. What will science think of next?
Ok I am glad to be back to a place that has seat belts. They sort of don't exit in Ukraine. But Sweden is efficient. The car really yells at you if they aren't buckled. I promise to buckle up
This made me cry. And then I made Bill and Lizzie watch it. And I cried again.
Beautifully done. The most compelling ad I've seen for wearing seatbelts.
Thanks SO much for sharing.
I always click it.
Did you notice how the mom wrapped her arms around the dad over the right shoulder? It struck me as odd, until I realized they are british and drive on the other side of the car and road.
I always buckle up as soon as I get in the car, and my husband always buckles up with the first block or two after starting to drive. But I'm going to show this to him and see if I can get him to buckle as soon as he gets in.
Ben and I like to wonder around the van when it is moving. Abby and Afton have had to do that for us a couple of times, we just never learn...
Post a Comment