You liking the new layout, yes? We do.
We're watching Avatar: The Last Airbender. Yes, right now we are on our third episode tonight. They go so quickly, being only 20 minutes long! Azula is at the moment trying to collect Ty Lee and Mai for her evil designs.
I fell in love with Avatar about two years ago when my incredible animation major of a roommate introduced me, and since then I've gotten Kiki and most of the other members of my immediate family completely addicted. The storytelling is captivating, the characters grow and develop, and the animation is beautiful. Sokka is also insanely funny. It's amazing to me how a children's cartoon can delve into such complex emotions with so much style and power.
It may be midnight, and I might be tired, but we're going to finish this episode. :) Let me know if you want to start into it--but beware! You might not be able to stop once you start. Enjoy the ride!
9 comments:
I LOVE Avatar: The Last Airbender! I am so excited for the movie to come out. I hope it lives up to the show that it is based on.
Totally already finished! Avatar is the best. So awesome and hilarious. The movie looks spectacular, but all M. Night Shamalan movies look spectacular. We shall see...
Best episode? The Fire Nation play. Best. Ever.
Oh yes! And Toph is so pumped that everyone thinks she's a bodybuilding man! I really hope that the upcoming movie does it justice. :) And if it does, I hope that it does well so that they can make the other two! It's going to take some serious talent to put the entire water book into a feature-length show, but if anyone can do it it's Shamalan. :)
I'm so confused....
Can't wait for the movie!!!!
"Take care! ...floozy..."
So, Nae, would my husband and I be able to borrow your Avatar DVDs some weekend? Pretty please? :D He hasn't seen most of the episodes, and I would love to watch them again. Email me at merry.gravett@gmail.com and we can arrange something.
I would like to get hooked, thank you.
Something Wyatt would like? Too violent? He loves Miyazaki's work.
We are hooked too! Thanks to Ben and Miriam. It's a family affair!
Stepper, I'm so glad you want to come over to the dark side! ...er...not dark...awesome side. :) While there is fighting involved I think that Wyatt could handle it. Especially if he can handle Miyazaki films. If his worst nightmare is having someone shooting fire out of their feet in combat, however, than it might be a little much. There definitely isn't fighting like in Princess Mononoke.
Post a Comment