78 days until September 3rd.
I sure hope you aren't getting sick of me talking about being pregnant. It's kind of in the forefront of my mind and I don't seem to have much else to think about. I guess I could think about school.
Nah...
Rich and I are finishing finals tomorrow!
Rich and I finished Harry Potter #6 just a few hours ago! We started the series together over last Christmas break, and we can't seem to put them down for very long. But seriously...can anyone put them down for very long? Don't tell, but sometimes we have to fight each other to be the one who reads out loud, just because it's so fun.
That wasn't true, but it made me smile.
Rich and I started Harry Potter #7 just a few hours ago! Can you tell we REALLY love these books?
Skelly in my tummy at 28 1/2 weeks
Rich went to Scout Camp last weekend and he and the boys had an awesome, albeit rainy, time.
8 comments:
Hurray for your upcoming baby!
I can say about myself that I can't get enough of you talking about being pregnant...I can't wait to see the baby's face!!!!! And, you look gorgeous as usual!!!!
Love u! Miss you guys!!
Hey I can remember being pregnant and sending my husband off to scout camp. In fact I remember doing that a lot. PS I have something for skelly in your tummy.
Janae! You are so cute!! Keep on writing about being pregnant; I can't get enough!
I started re-reading Harry Potter while nursing Rachel. The paper backs are great one-handers. I'm almost done with #7. SO GOOD!
You look fabulous! And Yeah for the rain!
What??? You're preggers? I so totally didn't know. Where have I been?
(You know I'm kidding, right;)? I'm not totally out of it-- just crazy.
:D Crazy works! Sometimes I forget I'm pregnant...until I try to bend over.
Post a Comment