Janae Showed me this AWESOME new sport. Anyone want to try it with us this summer? please pardon the Afrikaner who uses the Lord's name in Vain... he seems to be evangelical.
Cool but FAKE! If you do it this summer I will pay you a million dollars and I will also pay Mike that million dollars I owe him for drinking a raw egg when we were kids.
8 comments:
Cool but FAKE! If you do it this summer I will pay you a million dollars and I will also pay Mike that million dollars I owe him for drinking a raw egg when we were kids.
Sure-- its okay to swear if you are evangelical-- everyone knows that.;)
Totally FAKE-- I am laughing because it was fun to watch, but even if it is real-- come on....these guys obviously have lots of time on their hands.
I will come and watch if you try it:D
I'm sorry..what??!?! Jared, you owe me a hundred million dollars for drinking that raw egg.
Sorry, the economy is in the pooper, the value of the dollar fell and that means only $1 mill now.
Yeah - definitely fake, but would be way cool.
http://www.mediaite.com/online/great-moments-in-journalism-local-news-team-duped-by-walking-on-water-hoax/
Is this what you watch in physics class? Cool
Even though it is fake, you have to admit it is good advertising for hi tec
you mean non of you believed that?!
Post a Comment