9.08.2010

LILY IS HERE!!!

Born Sep 7th 7lbs 11 ounces. Here she is getting her first bath!
Here she is screaming about having the bath!
Here is my sweet wife eating her ice chips before baby came, we got to the hospital at 4:30am after being awake since 2:30am. Luckily we didn't have to go home, it was the real deal.

J.J. Is doing great, she loves being a mommy, and really loves holding little lily. She has already nicknamed her "my flower". Last night was a little long since Lily is used to being awake from 1-11 and she kept us up til 3am. 24 hours with no sleep, wow! Mom and baby are still doing well, baby just loves looking around at the new world. hopefully it will tire her out for tonight.

11 comments:

mo said...

A great big Swedish CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are so happy that Lily is here safely and that mom and baby are doing well. Welcome to the world of no sleep and nonexistant schedules! It's all worth it and you two will be great parents. Lily is a very lucky little girl. Love you guys!

Unknown said...

Congrats you two! She is soooo beautiful!!! I wish I were there to give some help with the baby! Just for you to know, she was born on the day of Brazil's independence!

Emma Jo said...

Yeah and HOORAY!! CONGRATS Cousin (and cousin in law!) She is beautiful and gorgeous. I love baby girls!! Now sleep baby and be good!

Julie said...

Congrats!!! We are excited to see her!

Merry said...

Congratulations!

Abby said...

She's perfect and gorgeous and wonderful! I can't wait to meet her! GREAT job Janae and Rich.

Anonymous said...

Oh Janae!!! Lily is beautiful!!! I love her name!!! I'm so excited for you! You'll have to bring her into the office for the Christmas party. :) Love you!

michaelstubbs said...

She's great.

Jangs said...

We love her. Now apparently I have to find the song Lily's eyes. We are so happy

Julie said...

Is it the one from Secret Garden? Probably not a good baby song-- a little sad, I thought.

SP said...

Good work momma and Dad