She is so darn cute!!
Ahhh, sleeping is always such a good thing. She has such delicate looking fingers. My girl was born with girly fingers too.
GOOD GRAVY! What a gorgeous kid!And I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the name you guys chose!Ah, kudos!So wonderful! such a lucky lass! Such a lovely mommy! (Richard, you're okay, too).Congrats, you guys!
I just love picturesss!!!! And Lily's pictures are a must! She has adorable lips!!! Cuuuuuuuuteeeeee!!!
she is beautiful... i can't wait to meet her!
Thanks for posting these! She is gorgeous and I can hardly wait to hold and cuddle her. Good job guys!
love the pictures. And yes I do need to loose weight so I can stand to look at myself next to my cute grandkids. Keep the pictures coming.
Yummmm.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
She is so darn cute!!
Ahhh, sleeping is always such a good thing. She has such delicate looking fingers. My girl was born with girly fingers too.
GOOD GRAVY! What a gorgeous kid!
And I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the name you guys chose!
Ah, kudos!
So wonderful! such a lucky lass! Such a lovely mommy! (Richard, you're okay, too).
Congrats, you guys!
I just love picturesss!!!! And Lily's pictures are a must! She has adorable lips!!! Cuuuuuuuuteeeeee!!!
she is beautiful... i can't wait to meet her!
Thanks for posting these! She is gorgeous and I can hardly wait to hold and cuddle her. Good job guys!
love the pictures. And yes I do need to loose weight so I can stand to look at myself next to my cute grandkids. Keep the pictures coming.
Yummmm.
Post a Comment