Our little flower makes the most adorable faces as she's waking up (unless she wakes up unhappy...then they aren't so cute). She has these moments where she isn't still asleep, but isn't quite awake, and she makes the most lovely expressions.
Unfortunately...Momma here didn't think to grab the camera until she was bright-eyed and ready to go.
So you get to see her post-waking up faces.
The wink
The out-of-focus yawn
The "Yes, I know I'm actually the one in charge here"
The "Mom...you've taken too many flash pictures and now I can't see..."
The things you can't quite tell from the pictures: she still has her adorable little curly mo hawk and the hair at the top of her head is getting lighter while the hair at the back of her head is getting darker. Oh, and we think she will have brown eyes.
On a personal note, I've discovered one of the most uncomfortable feelings in the world. Having a happy baby in the middle of nursing when all of a sudden you REALLY have to go to the bathroom!
:D
It's laughable, really.
7 comments:
Wow she is so bright eyed! I can see the fuzzy down on her cheeks it is so cute.
It is amazing that they arrive with such distinct personalities! She is adorable!
I don't know who she looks like, but she looks great.
I love these pictures. I am glad at least one grandchild is close by
Sweet photos. I totally understand the needing to go when youre trapped!
Hey, that baby is really cute. I can tell she's going to be a huge success someday.
Cute babykins!! Can't wait to see her for reals.
Post a Comment