Kiki had an entire weekend of celebrating for his birthday!
Dini got in on the celebrating, too. Her Auntie Diane made her a beautiful little dress, shown here. She loves wearing it!
Daddy daughter time is so relaxing.
Thanks to Kiki's awesome friend, Macho Mountain Man, we spent the weekend at a real cabin!!! A great time was had by all. See? Real logs.
The improvised sleeping arrangements for Dini worked like a charm. See? She's getting sleepy. Right?
A happy little smile!
Dini meets the great outdoors. She was really excited until the chilly wind picked up. Then she made "ugh" faces like this until she fell asleep.
We went back inside about five minutes later.
Then Kiki and MMM went for some mountain biking!
Kiki's amazing photography skills. It was so beautiful up there!
On a side note, it turns out that Dini loves taking baths!
Then came the presents. Do you know what he asked for? Bowties.
Doesn't he make them look so good?
He ties them all by his lonesome. Isn't that SO cool?!? :)
Then last night he had his concert with the Wasatch Winds. He woke Dini up twice with his fancy cymbal crashes, but she didn't mind. Her daddy is just too cool!
Happy Birthday my love!
7 comments:
The cabin retreat looks so inviting. What a nice thing to get to do. I loved the concert too. I love to hear those cymbal crashes! It was fun. Thanks for keeping us cultured. And Happy Birthday again. We love you all
Oh! I have some pictures to send to you, but I don't have your email address. Could you email me...
maryvfrancis@gmail.com
Thanks!
Bowties!
That *is* cool!
:D
Ties?! For his birthday! My little brother is so strange. Oh well. To each his own. I am glad it was a good one.
happy birthday richard! Your first one as a daddy, looks like you had a blast.
1. Happy Birthday Rich!!
2. Yeah for Dartmouth sweat shirts!
3. yeah for camping with tough sweet babies!
She is just getting so big so fast!!! I'm so lucky I get to know her at this stage. <3
Post a Comment