I love her too!!!
Make her stop growing until we can get down there and see her! I didn't realize what slackers we have been until I saw her wide eyes!
She's beautiful and growing like a weed.
no worries, you see her soon.
I like her fly-away hair!
What a beauty. I love the picture with her tiny little brow furrowed. Very cute.
She is changing! Crazy how much they grow in just one month!!
Happy One month mark. She is beautiful
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love her too!!!
Make her stop growing until we can get down there and see her! I didn't realize what slackers we have been until I saw her wide eyes!
She's beautiful and growing like a weed.
no worries, you see her soon.
I like her fly-away hair!
What a beauty. I love the picture with her tiny little brow furrowed. Very cute.
She is changing! Crazy how much they grow in just one month!!
Happy One month mark. She is beautiful
Post a Comment