I really did! I learned how a squirt bottle works. Remember when you were a child? Your mother would try to tame your lofty lump of hair and would squirt it down to do so. Then she'd rake through it with a comb (much pain ensued) and the rest is history. Well, as a child, there was no how does this squirt bottle work? for me. I just took it as it was. It just...was a squirt bottle and it just happened to do what it was named.
Today my un-inquisitive-ness proved to be a vast tragedy. The things I could've known! (We must all show some regret for past wastes, but then we fix it, move on, and keep smiling.) Until this very day I hadn't the slightest idea that a squirt bottle happens to be a physics phenomenon! May I describe it to you?
Oh dear. That will have to wait. I know where my true priorities are! They're waiting behind each eyelid so if you'll excuse me...
1 comment:
Hey! Talk about cliff hanger! Tell me, tell me! How does it work?
Post a Comment