5.08.2008

The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pessel...

I was watching The Court Jester last night with the one and only Dianey-face Francis. We sat there, and then a question was posed. "Man, what if you were just watching the movie and all of a sudden you found out that YOU were the baby King and everyone all over the world had seen your cute little baby bottom hundreds of times?"
So I searched and tried to find out who that baby was. I haven't the foggiest! Apparently they didn't credit a lot of the actors in that movie, and the little King just wasn't important enough for them (either that or the baby's parents said, "whatever, you aren't telling the world it's our baby!")
Seriously, it must be better this way. Otherwise the unfortunate soul would have people coming up to them and saying, "Hey, do you still have a purple pimpernel? Can I see?"
You can imagine the awkward and slightly frustrating situations that would follow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't tell anyone that the baby from "The Court Jester" was actually a girl and that's why I don't like going to nude beaches. (well...it's one of the main reasons I guess:))