Anyone walking down B hall in 1M today would have heard lots of rejoicing coming from office B116. We were surprised with 4 brand-spankin'-new chairs just five minutes ago. After some skepticism (you know, you just can't trust three boys who happen to walk up to your office and tell you that they have beautiful new chairs for you) we opened the door and got the chairs in the office. We now have nine chairs squished into our little office (hilarious) and the four of us are occupying the four new ones! They're so beautiful!
Melissa was the first to sit in one. She "oo"ed and "ah"ed and started to play with it. Then we all had to join in! I adjusted my chair to my liking, and boy, it feels so good! I spent a few minutes spinning around in circles, too, but the girls didn't notice that part. I put my lumbar support down for my lower back, and then I slid the seat forward. I pulled the arm rests in and reclined the back to the perfect angle. Umm....heaven, basically. That's how I feel. :)
Who would've thought that four silly little chairs could bring four silly little ladies so much joy and happiness! Now I will be able to finish my 5-page essay in total comfort. Wow. Today has been a lovely little day (even with only four hours of sleep to go on)
*me shaking my fist at the ubiquitous cleaning check*
Keep smiling!
No comments:
Post a Comment