5.13.2008

Statement

I would just like to make sure that all records are straight. Don't even try to fight about it (not that the thought would ever cross anyone's mind). There is a simple fact in life that no one can deny. Robyn is *hhot.


That is all. You may all be seated. Unless you were sitting. In which case...stand up. You need a bit of exercise.

* Please note that this is the true spelling for our guttural "khh" sound, used primarily in the word hhot, which originated in "What's Up Doc?" for your entertainment know-how.

5 comments:

Robyn said...

What the... ? Janae, are you trying to humiliate me? You're cute anyway. :)

Nae said...

Nope. Not trying, but succeeding!

Keith said...

As in "hhot fudge sunday"?

Dianey Face said...

I whole-heartedly agree. Luckily I monopolize a lot of her time... otherwise she'd always be on dates and would probably have a rock on her finger by now. Phew!

Anna said...

what's up doc is a fantastic movie.