
I have four friends getting really close to their marriages (one of them was married a few days ago, yay Kimi!) and I've come to realize that the urge to plan a wedding is like a very contagious disease. Maybe it's fatal.
I'm not saying that a wedding is on my horizon, I'm just saying that more than ever before I've been thinking about what I want for a wedding/reception/food/which temple to be sealed in, and the list goes on forever. I seriously had no idea that as the female there would be so much planning. I've seen some stress these last few months. Understatement. ;)
Maybe I'll just leave all the planning to the man.
. . .
I just thought about that. I take that back. . .I'm too. . .traditional to do that. Yeah. . .that's right!
Hee hee hee. No, nothing is final at this point except for one thing. One big thing. I will dance with both my daddy and my husband at my reception. I don't care if other people dance, really, but those two dances I will dance.
3 comments:
And why else was a wedding on your mind today, hmm? :)
Hey, dahlin', I said that it wasn't MY marriage on the mind. But I must say, some of those romantic stories from a certain friend of mine make me want to have and A+ in great chemistry too.
Hey. If you need help, I'm working in a wedding/party rental store so we've got all kinds of things. Just let me know the big day!! :)
Post a Comment