WANTED: Suggestions for how I should put my new-found hobby (photography) on the web so that I can share it with family and friends.
WANTED: A tall, dark, handsome young man who happens to. . .
WANTED: A puppy. Why not?
Please let me know if you've found a "favorite" way to put your pictures online. They're all pretty much nature stuff (fyi). Thanks!
4 comments:
"A tall, dark, handsome young man who happens to...
-be a movie star.
-be "Firstname" "Lastname".
-unicycle like crazy.
-love chick flicks and giving Janae foot massages.
-be a millionaire.
-be your minion.
-have a hot air balloon.
-speak 14 languages fluently.
-be from Ipanema.
-love jazz music.
-know how to dance.
-not snore.
-love you.
:D
Picasa is good... Ben Crowder would know the best of anyone, I think. And good luck with the man portion of your ad... :)
Haha, I like Flickr (flickr.com), but a lot of people also like Picasa (picasa.google.com). Both come with enough free storage that you should be set. :)
janae!
i am not a tall, dark, handsome young man. but hi! i wanna see your photography pics :) i have a couple photographer friends who have created blogs just to show their stunning photos. hoooooooowwwwwwww are you?!
-alayne
Post a Comment